CATHE!!!!!

I just wanted to tall you that entered my first bodybuilding competition last Saturday and took second place!! I want to tell you that with the exception of a few exercises, I followed your tapes throughout my whole training regime. I think this truly says something about the quality of your workouts!! I can't thank you enough!! Even though you wern't here with me personally, I followed you and your programs and met my goal!!
Thanks Cathe!! I couldn't have done this without you and you wonderful tapes!! Keep up the great work!!

Aimee

P.S. I hope you are doing great with you pregnacy!! How far along are you now??

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Nov-04-01 AT 09:25AM (Est)[/font][p]Competition Bound,

I was thrilled to see your post! I have been using Firm tapes for about 2 years now & while I have seen results, haven't gotten the kind of results you seem to have with Cathe's tapes. I have just started using her tapes & am thrilled with the workouts & looking forward to results.

Did you use a trainer at all? And which tapes did you use while you were training for competition? I'd love to "talk" to you!

GettingFit!
[email protected]

Hi Aimee! WOW :-wow, that is fantastic. I am so proud of you. How nice of you to include me in your accomplishments, however, it is you that worked hard for the winning and you that I recognize for the achievement. GO AIMEE!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.