Cathe

Tammyw

Just wanted to say thank you so much for responding.....thats very impressive that you care as much as you do.

I think I'm close to making up my mind.

I believe I'm going to start with MIS and Cardio kicks....I like kickboxing. I also might try to get one tape that has both cardio and weights....not sure yet.

With you tapes do you slways suggest rotations...I notice a lot of people talk about rotations. I would like to get your 6 pack in the future too. I'm not looking to work out six days. Maybe 5.

Well thanks for your response.......I think that is great that you care so much about the people who work out with your tapes.

Tammy

Hi Tammy! Regarding the use of rotations...The tapes are actually fine to do just as they are. But after a while your body adapts to a particular workout and the results slow down. Rotating your workouts or re-arranging your current workout helps to keep your muscles challenged and your progress uninterrupted.

Hi Tammy! Regarding the use of rotations...The tapes are actually fine to do just as they are. But after a while your body adapts to a particular workout and the results slow down. Rotating your workouts or re-arranging your current workout helps to keep your muscles challenged and your progress uninterrupted.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.