Casting Call

Hi Cathe,

I am very excited about your EB tour. Can't wait for you to come to Atlanta! I am wondering if you will be doing casting calls in all the cities on your tour or is this a one time deal to be in a dvd with the Daytona tour? This will help me decide if I'm going to pack the car and head to Daytona or wait for you in Atlanta.

Thanks,

Last edited:
actually I am wondering the same thing does the casting call end in Daytona or will it continue to all cities also what will the audition look like will there be someone in the room to follow or will the person just wing it? just curious

Hi Cathe!

I think it's so great that you are going to put a Cathlete in your upcoming video! I wish that I could audition, but I won't be able to go to the Daytona event. Is there any possibility that in the future you will open up the casting call to people who come on the NJ trip and/or people who submit a video of themselves?

Hi Carolyn! Thank you for your interest. Well as the saying goes "never say never", however, we are only planning to offer this "Casting Call" opportunity at our first kick off location in Daytona Beach. So please do come out and audition. This is the first time we have ever offered something like this and I would love to not only meet you but see all of your wonderful talent come together under one roof :D. Hope to see you!

Hi Cathe,

I am very excited about your EB tour. Can't wait for you to come to Atlanta! I am wondering if you will be doing casting calls in all the cities on your tour or is this a one time deal to be in a dvd with the Daytona tour? This will help me decide if I'm going to pack the car and head to Daytona or wait for you in Atlanta.

Thanks,

What will the audition consist of?

Will you watch us doing a video of our choice or yours? I know almost all of your step videos.

Hmmm. Sounds like "Cathe Idol" to me... LOL!

Good luck, everyone. Let's just hope "Simon" doesn't make an appearance. LOL! :)

What a bummer that it is only for the Daytona attendees. I know several people who attended the New Jersey Road Trip that would make great candidates, but since the 2 RTs are so close together, money wise it is not feasible. Oh well, maybe the "Never Say Never" will happen. Good Luck to all the Daytona attendees who try out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.