The cast in your videos....

Lil

is AWESOME!! i'm not new to working out, been doing it for 8 yrs now, but am fairly new to your videos. but i just wanted to say you have the most realistic cast in your videos than i've ever seen. i enjoy watching them ( as i workout, too :) )i know which ones are rhonda and cede, however there are 2 more that i think are soooo much more like me. there is a shorter blonde girl who reminds me of myself in heighth and is in your crosstrain videos and your s&h series, then there is one who is in your circuit max and your crosstrain express series. she is generally in the back, and i think at times wears a headband. but i feel they truly portray the body types of most of us today then in the past videos i've used. i just HAD to write and tell you. i'm sure you've heard this before, but i had to say it again. thank you for choosing people who are in shape AND healthy! it makes me realize even though i'm not bone thin, i still can be physically fit. oh, and the fact that they actually grimace when we are being "tortured" makes me feel less alone in the workouts. :) thanks again!

...another feature which I appreciate greatly is that when the cast members make a small mistake (and everyone does that sooner or later), you don't feel it necessary to edit them out. A, it makes me feel better that even the truly fit make mistakes now & then, & B, it adds so much to the warm & friendly atmosphere which surrounds your videos & your forum. Thanks Cathe!
Ruth

I especially like the grimaces Rhonda does during the Power Hour squats and lunges, like she want's to tell Cathe "another set? You've GOT to be kidding!". I feel the same way, but, like Rhonda, I keep on going.

Just this morning I did Circuit Max and just when my energy level was starting to flag near the end, there was Rhonda giving as much effort to the moves as in the start of the workout. I watched her bouncy energetic movements, her smile and pushed through the last few minutes with renewed energy.

It sure does make a difference what kind of cast is in the video.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.