cardio kickbox- important question

karensaunders

hi. i am an intermediate/advanced excerciser and would like to order cardio kickbox. my current routines are not enough. are the stepa in the tape basic or is it tough choreography? i am not good with tough choreography. thanks

Hi,

I don't think the choreography is too difficult, but certain moves require time to maaster. Watch the video over once before trying it out, just what Cathe always say. Most of the steps in this tape is pretty basic except when it is done in combinations with other moves, but it is still doable. It was difficult at first, but after 5-7 workouts, I got down all the choreography. If you have any further questions, feel free to e-mail me privately at [email protected] for more info. It is definitely a great tape to have and it really makes you feel like you worked out.

Hope that answered your question.

Marian from NY

Hi Karen:

I consider the choreography extremely sraight forward as suits a kickbox video where the energy expenditure is in the force you pack in the punches, the force you pack in the kicks. Cathe's kickbox takes from hi-lo in that it includes a routine, but in comparison with Cathe's step tapes, it is still very basic moves, even when put together. The tape closes with a series of intensity drills, extremely powerful, you can really go to town here: and there's no choreography at all. None required. This is the favourite part of the video for many people. It is like an interval section on a step or hi-lo tape.

I had the moves all down and put togther after just one or two attempts. You'll do fine, I am sure.

This video is extremely refreshing, I'm so glad it's in my video library. You won't regret this purchase!

Clare

Hello,

I also think that all Cathe's floor work is easier to master than her step tapes (some of her step tapes take me about 5-6 times before I can do them properly - I am learning Step Works at the moment and I have had the DVD for ages). Cardio Kicks, however, I did it straight away and got most of the moves. I found that I did not have to stop and start and kept my heart rate up, with her step tapes I would have to do one I already know and then spend 30 mins practising sections of the other. That way I have already got a good work out in.

Yen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.