cardio fusion

lesliemarie

Cathlete
I was wondering if anyone had this and if they liked it and all, I just re-ordered a lot of my dvd's I realized along with my Imax 2 others went missing also, I was thinking of ordering this one workout,

Bummer - what happened to your DVDs? Are you the person who had somebody staying with them and after they left, the DVDs were missing? Cardio Fusion is fun - guess it depends on whether or not you have the DVDs that were used to compile it. I don't reach for it often b/c I prefer a different form of cardio but it was one that I ordered first when I first found Cathe.

It's a fun and tough mix of the other cardio from that series; I don't think there is any additional segments. There are premixes that make it better if you're pressed for time yet want to sweat buckets. ;)

I love this dvd. You can do premixes but I have always done it all the way thru. I highly recommend it. It makes you sweat and gives you a great workout. Only complaint I have heard is the first sequence takes alittle time to pick up since it is the final sequence off of Imax 2 I think. Once you get it it is a piece of cake. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
thank you so much for your insight, I am not sure what happened to them, I have all my other cathe dvd's so I don't understand where they went, I think someone stole them but I can't really say who did it, but that is the only way they can go missing, but I have now ordered new ones to replace those,
I thing I am going to try that one also, what I also got new is Imax 3 I watched the mini clips of these and I really like them

Hi Lesliemarie!

I have Cardio Fusion and it's a very advanced workout. I've done it several times and have yet to get through it without modifying it at least somewhat. It's a tough workout so if that's what you're looking for, go for it! Oh, I should say it's a compilation certain cardio segments of Body Max 2, Low Impact Circuit, and Drill Max. Hope this helps you out. Good luck!

Sharon

Love it!

I just love Cardio Fusion! I don't know why -- it's long and it's tough, but it's just so much fun!

Because it was the first of that series that I did, I was unfamiliar with the routines from the other workouts (it's a compilation). However, I learned the routines pretty quickly and now it's one of my favorite Cathe cardio workouts.

Sweatfest, yes. But fun (and great music) too! :D

I love this DVD. I've done it a million times and I know Cathe's intructions by heart and I can hear her voice in my head when I go to sleep. Still, I need to pause the player at least two times in order to complete it to the end. Its quite challenging and when you finish it gives you a sense of accomplishment. Definately get it!
Best: Krasy

I love watching this dvd but haven't tried it yet. I'm looking forward to giving it a try in the not too distant future.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.