Cardio Blast

LAEJ

Dear Cathe,

I recently moved out of state to house sit for family member, and could not afford a health club membership so was looking to get back into a challenging workout routine...most likely from home. I stumbled across the FIT TV channel, and saw this workout called 'Cardio Blast'. Well, after the first one I fell in love with it! I was so glad to find an hour long show that featured mostly weight training. It is challenging, never boring, and you explain enough but not too much. I've done probably about 10 or so different episodes, and love them all. It's true when I say that hour flies by real fast, and you feel like you've been challenged.

Keep up the great work...and I'm glad I found your show!!
~L

"Work Work"

Dear Cathe,

I recently moved out of state to house sit for family member, and could not afford a health club membership so was looking to get back into a challenging workout routine...most likely from home. I stumbled across the FIT TV channel, and saw this workout called 'Cardio Blast'. Well, after the first one I fell in love with it! I was so glad to find an hour long show that featured mostly weight training. It is challenging, never boring, and you explain enough but not too much. I've done probably about 10 or so different episodes, and love them all. It's true when I say that hour flies by real fast, and you feel like you've been challenged.

Keep up the great work...and I'm glad I found your show!!
~L

Hi L! Thank you for coming on the forum to chat. I'm so happy to hear you are enjoying the Cardio Blast shows. Thanks for the sincere compliments too. Keep working hard and please visit us here again sometime. Take Care, Cathe

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.