Cardio Benefit From Leaner Legs?

JanetH

Cathlete
Cathe - I just did Leaner(Meaner) Legs for the first time - what a great workout! I wasn't wearing a heartrate monitor but I sure was huffing and puffing through most of it and the sweat poured off as it usually does when I use one of your cardio tapes.

Trust me, I'm very happy with the strength training in the workout (happy in a "I can barely walk today" sort of way), but I was wondering if the cardio is sustained enough to be of benefit.

Also, I'm certain you would not have marketed a workout such as Leaner Legs without including a coupon for a free massage. My coupon must have been lost - could you send me another one ASAP
wink.gif

Thanks

Janet

PS - as I mentioned in another post a while back - I love the stretching segments in these new videos - slower and longer, with soothing music.

Same question

I did wear my HRM during Leaner Legs and was stunned how high my heart rate was throughout most of the workout. I was also wondering about the cardio benefit.
That massage sounds wonderful!! I was so sore all over the first week of doing these videos!!
Erica

Erica - Let's Give This One More Try

Erica -

Your HRM provided the scientific evidence - all I knew for sure was that I was doing some pretty heavy breathing.

Janet

Hi Janet!

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-00 AT 09:35PM (EST)</font></center>

Glad you like Leaner Legs! While you are certainly receiving some cardiovascular benefits from this workout, it is not the focus(or intension) of the workout. While a "pretty darn" elevated heart rate is a nice little bonus, Leaner Legs should not be viewed at and/or substituted as a cardio workout(btw, I'm not implying that you were doing this, but thought I would just point that out
happy.gif
)

Oh, and your coupon is in the mail
wink.gif
!

Love the Bonuses!!!!!

Wow! You dug this out of the archives - thanks!

Every time I do one of the new tapes I get more out of the exercises - minute-for-minute these have to be the most efficient and effective tapes on the market. I do love all the bonuses you've built in - after two weeks, I'm already seeing results - these are just what my body needed to shake things up. Thanks again Cathe! Hugs to that little cutie of yours - he's got his Mommie's eyes
wink.gif

Janet

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.