Can you help me with shoes?

sblordita

Cathlete
Hi Cathe :) First, I just have to say that I absolutely love your workouts, and they truly work. I've managed to get my mom hooked on them after she hadn't exercised for years, and since she began, she has been so much happier and healthier...and just the other day I convinced my boyfriend that you are worth a shot. You absolutely kicked his #$% by the way }( and he's hooked, too.

Anyhow, for my actual question :)... I'm looking for shoes specifically to do aerobics indoors, such as for your tapes or the Kickbox/Sports Conditioning class I'm taking. For years, I've just used my running shoes, but I know that they're not good for this kind of stuff. Especially when I'm doing kickboxing or quick movements, I tend to roll a little, and slosh around in my shoes. I end up a lot of times with pain in the bottom or top of my feet, if not both. These shoes seem to work well for me when I run, but not when I'm doing anything that requires side to side motion...

I would definitely appreciate your help

Thanks,
Sara

I'm also interested in recommendations for aerobic specific shoes. I have used Ryka in the past, and I liked them, but thought I had read somewhere that the quality was diminishing. Anyone have any ideas, specific brand and model names would be appreciated!

I am also very interested in this and would appreciate any expert advice. Was just thinking this weekend it's time for a new pair of shoes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.