Calendar Now Updated

SNM Videos

Administrator
We’ve just added the first update to the Calendar. Please go to the calendar now and login or click refresh to see the changes. In this update we’ve done the following:
1. Changed the images to show the actual DVD disc for each workout or an Icon for generic workouts.
2. Show the abbreviation name for each DVD workout.
3. Now when you click the DVD or workout image in the Calendar you will go directly to that workouts pop-up window instead of having to go to agenda view.

Tomorrow or the next day we plan on adding the following:
1. Show complete DVD or Workout title on Mouse Over
2. Add “completed” checkbox to workout pop-up window just like when you click “Add New” in Agenda View.

Still to come:
1. The ability to download any Cathe rotation or any rotation from any user. This is our top priority now and should be completed in a few weeks
2. The ability to let any user create and share their rotations
3. Add drag and drop to the calendar so you can quickly and easily move your workouts to another date
4. Add Premixes to our DVD selections.
5. Increase the size and improve the design of the calendar to look more like Google’s.

These new features are so helpful. On one of my days I did Slow and Heavy, all three, but it shows an 'x' instead of the Slow & Heavy dvd, is this because there isn't room for three dvd's?

Calender?

What calender and where am I looking. I really don't mean to sound stupid but I can't find the calender that you all are referring to.

Thanks

What calender and where am I looking. I really don't mean to sound stupid but I can't find the calender that you all are referring to.

Thanks

Click on the "Workout Manager" button at the top of the page and it takes you to the calendar.

Does anyone know how to put two work outs that you've done on the same day on the calendar? I can add the first one, but when I add the second one, it erases the first one. :eek:

14_3_9.gif

Last edited:
Does anyone know how to put two work outs that you've done on the same day on the calendar? I can add the first one, but when I add the second one, it erases the first one. :eek:

14_3_9.gif

It really shouldn't do that. What type of browser are you using?

14_3_9.gif

Hmm...I did this today. I did the Bonus Workout (full body) of the Pyramid's. I went in and chose Pyramid UB and changed the duration to 30 minutes and checked "completed" and it took me back to the calendar. I then clicked on the date again, chose Pyramid LB and again changed the duration to 30 minutes and checked "completed". When it returned me to the calendar both pictures were there.

I did this just as a guide to myself that I worked out both upper and lower for about an hour.

Hope this helps :)

Gwen

Hmm...I did this today. I did the Bonus Workout (full body) of the Pyramid's. I went in and chose Pyramid UB and changed the duration to 30 minutes and checked "completed" and it took me back to the calendar. I then clicked on the date again, chose Pyramid LB and again changed the duration to 30 minutes and checked "completed". When it returned me to the calendar both pictures were there.

I did this just as a guide to myself that I worked out both upper and lower for about an hour.

Hope this helps :)

Gwen

Thank you Gwen. I'm going to give it a shot now.

14_3_9.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.