A Book?

betho

Cathlete
Hello Cathe & SNM!

I am excitedly awaiting the new DVDs, and have come up with a question for you. I must first say that I think you are the best! You have the best workouts available for home exercisers. You have the ABSOLUTE BEST web site & customer service for fitness fans, and you have turned a minor fitness hobby into an absolute addiction for me! Also a thank you to having a Canadian distributor so I can avoid hefty duty charges at the border!Thank you :).

Now to my question - have you ever considered writing a book? You've done everything else so well, I'm certain your book would be a best seller too. I'm also certain others must have mentioned or suggested this by now, but I wanted to give you my 2 cents - I'd buy it now if it was available! I also have a title idea: Just a Suggestion. Take it or Leave it!

I know you are super busy with family, the club, and the videos/DVD's. Perhaps when you are "semi-retired" (MANY MANY years from now please!:D). You are an inspiration to me and so many and again I say thanks.

Cheers to you and yours,

Beth (who needs a good fitness book, but Cathe hasn't written one!)

Our attitudes control our lives. - Tom Blandi

Hi Beth! Thank you for your kind thoughts. A book is not completely ruled out however, it is something that I truly don't have time to focus on now. Thank you for your support though.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.