Body Pump continued

Before I get to the point of this posting let me say that one of the reasons I continue to do Body Pump once a week as a change-up from regular weightlifting is because of the great "scenery" in the front of the workout room--instructors like you and Rhonda (before she moved)! But I was wondering if any guys become instructors. I used to belong to another gym and they were going to send me for training, but then I had to move. I think it would encourage more guys to participate and might change the image of it being a "girl" thing. Personally I don't look at it that way because I load on as much weight as I can possibly stand (which makes it a "guy" thing) and I get better results in certain areas than my regular weight routine. What do you think?

Hi! We are happy to have any and all Body Pump certified instructors teach Body Pump for us. The hard part is the certification process. It is very long and comprehensive and not offered locally that I know of. If you would like to become Body Pump certified the best thing to do is visit their website www.bodytrainingsystems.com and ask a representative to go over the details of becoming certified through them. Good Luck and I hope that you decide to go through with getting certified.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.