Body PUMP #38, Tarraflex floors

LSF

Hi Cathe,
I am looking forward to the Rthymic Step video! You and your crew look absolutely fabulous!

Just wanted to let you know that we are getting ready to launch BP #38 on Monday. #38 has a great mix of songs - one each by Lionel Ritchie, Madonna, Britney Spears. The Back & Ham song on BP 38 is definitely the best one yet. There are only 6 clean & presses....The warm-up song has some moves that have never been included in a warm-up song. Oh, and the shoulder song is really good.....it includes some rear delt work (finally!)

Our members and my instructors are enjoying our new tarraflex floors.....We are hosting Body PUMP Module 1 and 2 this weekend...our group exercise room is getting a new paint job today too.

One of these days I'm going to get to NJ to take one of your classes. You are an inspiration to all instructors who visit your website, as well as your many fans. Until then....gotta go listen to #38.....

Linda

Hi Linda!

Is BP#38 a video or a soundtrack? If so, is it available to instructors or fans? Have fun and good luck hosting your classes this weekend.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH :)
"If You Get The Chance To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!"

Hi Linda! Thanks for the kind words. Wow, it sounds like your fitness room is coming along nicely and will be absolutely sensational when completed. Good luck hosting your Body Pump Module. That sounds exciting. I am going to the Body Pump quarterly workshop tomorrow. I'm excited to do #38 now. Thanks for the heads up. Keep in touch!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.