body part per day

lora-kate

Hi Cathe - everytime I do one of your tapes I say to myself "She is amazing!" and you are!

I noticed that both you and Rhonda do one body part per day plus a full body class and maybe a circuit on top of all the cardio. I have started to do this and have noticed good results.

Do you recommend a certain order for one body part per day? (i.e. back day 1, chest day 2, etc.) What order do you follow?

Thanks!

Hi Lora-Kate! Thank you for saying such kind things. I have no exact one body part per day formula. I just try to make it so that I use different muscle groups the next day so that the previous days muscle group can relax.

Example:

Mon....Chest
Tues...Back
Wed....Legs
Thurs..Abs/shoulders
Fri....Biceps
Sat....Triceps
Sun....off

Take Care!

Can I ask about how long you work each muscle group? I see on your CTX series you have about 10-15 mn per body part. I just purchased your CTX Upper body, is this an adequate amount of time? Or would you suggest someone do biceps from CTX then maybe a bicep section from another video? Just wondering....Susan

What's a full body class? Is that cardio? Where did you fid the info on Cathe's training rotation?

Thanks,
Linda

A full body class would be total body weight training class where you hit each body part. Such as with her Power Hour video or Muscle Endurance. Cathe had answered a question on her training a bit back. You could look in the archives for it! Susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.