body max modifcation

niki

Cathe,

I have Body Max and it is one of my favorite tapes. On the fifth circuit section the lunges off the long end of the step I just don't feel comfortable doing them. Would you be so kind to suggest a similar count move that I can insert in that portion that will keep my heart rate up. The power L section is always one of my favorites.

P.S. I have been doing your videos for a month or two now and I have advanced to the 8 inch level talk about SWEAT!!!!!!! Many people have been commenting on the difference they are seeing in my body...all thanks to you!!! Keep up the good work.

I have had to modify the lunges myself and what I do is just go to the front of my step and do them across the short width of the step. It is still a good workout doing them this way.

SusanR

Thanks for the advice...great minds must think alike since that is exactly the move I have been using that past couple of times with the video.

thanx again for the tip!!!

RE: Hi Niki!!

Do you have Step Works? She does lunges off the side in that video too, but in the begining she show a modification for it. She say just take the lunge to angle off the back. You could even do straight lunges off the back. Do you go to a 6" step on the power lunges? Cathe does and she even suggests it in Step Works if the move is too dynamic on 8". I always take my step down on that part in BodyMax and I keep it at 6" all durning Step Works(I've only done SW twice so far). Well, anyway, I hope this gives ya' more ideas!

Aimee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.