The Blog Knows!

SNM Videos

Administrator
Today the Blog told you when our presale will End. On Saturday the Blog will tell you when we "think" shipping will begin on the new DVDs. We will also post the premixes for one more workout tomorrow.

I sure hope I'm here when they arrive. We'll be going on our Fall trip within a week or so. It's close I know. When we get back (In Dec. sometime) I have wonderful things to look forward to.

Thanks for making it happen so quickly. You all are amazing.

Janie

"The greatest thing you'll ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return"
Nature Boy by eden ahbez 1908-1995

This is awesome. I am just so excited for those new workouts. I can't remember anything in the last few years as exciting except for my husband coming home from Iraq so that tells you something!!! YIPPEE!!!

I cannot believe how much faster this is. I can remember my first presale, I think in 2000 and it SURE didn't take a matter of weeks like this! If I remember right, it was 3 months, can any other old timers chime in?
I'm loving it. I am SO READY for new Cathe content.

Cathe, SNM and crew - Thank you very much for all the information. I love the blog. Take care & continue this process knowing that all your hard work is appreciated.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator and Turbo Jam junkie.

Ha ha ha I loooove the Blog! Resistance is futile, we will buy the DVDs or be assimilated. I am a biiig Star Trek fan and really enjoyed the picture. The girls seem to be smiling a lot for Blog drones, ha ha. Cathe, you are such a fun lady!

YAYAYYAYAYAY!!! I can't wait for my Drill Max and Butts & Guts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girlfriends.
-Laurie Kuslansky-

~Adri~
|_|_|
|_|_|
|_|_|

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.