BICEP AND SHOULDER ENDURANCE

Cathe-

First, I would like to say I love your videos. They are very fun and extremely challenging. They keep me motivated and give me things to work towards.

I do have a question, and would really appreciate your input. I have been lifting weight for many years, and I am fairly strong. I am able to handle most of the weights used in your videos. The most difficult body part that I am not able to keep up with you is the biceps, especially with regards to endurance. What did you and your crew do to build your endurance on that particular body part? Were you on a specific program/rotation? Shoulders is another body part I am working on, but not nearly as difficult as the biceps. As far as strength is concerned, I am able to do heavy weights, but endurance is where I am lacking. It is somewhat discouraging to see that after all these years of lifting weights I can not use the same weights as you and your crew, but it's my goal to get there one day.

On a funny note, my daughter even loves you. She recognizes you. Whenever she sees you on t.v. or I pull out one of your videos, she says your name, "Cathe." She'll be 3 in August. I'm sure she'll love your videos when she's old enough to workout. She's already imitating me when I exercise (lay on the bench and imitate me doing bench press) and even makes my breathing noises.

Thanks for all your hard work, Cathe. I absolutely love working out with you. You are an inspiration to me and so many others. Keep up the great work and look forward to more of your videos.

Kristi

:) :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.