beginner stepper (help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

moomoo

Hi Cathe, my name is Barbara. For Christmas for husband purchased me the Reebok Step that I have been eyeing for quite some time. As an added bonus, Reebok included your tape,
ALL STEP-CROSS TRAIN XPRESS. I'm not new to working out, but I new to stepping. I really enjoy doing it. It's fun and good for you at the same time. Anyway, I would like to know if you have a tape for BEGINNERS. It seems as though the Cross Train Xpress is too fast paced for me. I think if I knew the names of particular moves and how to perform them it would make life a little easier. I am on a schedule of every otherday with my workout. Please help me. Thanks.

Happy New Year

Hi Moomoo! Nice to meet you. Yes, All Step is a bit of a tough workout to start out with. Perhaps you would like to try a tape that I made which will give you a 45 minute easy to learn step workout as well as a 45 minute light weight training workout. This video is called "How To Get In Shape For Your Wedding". Simply ignore the theme and references made to getting married in this video and you will have two solid workouts to follow. Good Luck!

>Hi Cathe, my name is Barbara.
> For Christmas for husband
>purchased me the Reebok Step
>that I have been eyeing
>for quite some time.
>As an added bonus, Reebok
>included your tape,
>ALL STEP-CROSS TRAIN XPRESS. I'm not
>new to working out, but
>I new to stepping. I
>really enjoy doing it.
>It's fun and good for
>you at the same time.
> Anyway, I would like
>to know if you have
>a tape for BEGINNERS.
>It seems as though the
>Cross Train Xpress is too
>fast paced for me.
>I think if I knew
>the names of particular moves
>and how to perform them
>it would make life a
>little easier. I am
>on a schedule of every
>otherday with my workout.
>Please help me. Thanks.
>
>
>Happy New Year

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.