Beginner/Intermediate Series

Pdell29

Thanks so much for your Beginner/Intermediate Series, including Basic Step & Body Fusion. Been watching you on FitTv & preparing mentally to order your workouts. Was having difficulty deciding where to begin. As a 52-year grandma who was quite inactive, I began by walking. Once I could briskly walk up to 3 miles, I began your Basic Step workout. It may have taken me a while to make it through the complete routine, but I DID IT & I FEEL FANTASTIC. I've become more alert, more active & feel stronger than ever. I'm more aware of what I put in my mouth, & have gone from 170 lbs to 150 lbs.

As a result of cancer surgery a few years ago, I was left with weakness & limited mobility in my left arm & shoulder. After numerous physicaly therapy sessions, I had resigned to living with the restrictions. WOW, what a difference this series has made in my life. Those limitations are far less restrictive in my day-to-day activities. I'm hooked. I've already begun building my Cathe library of DVD's.

Can't thank you & your crew enough for taking time out for us beginners. God Bless You. :)

Hi!

I know you wrote this for Cathe (she is just the greatest, isn't she), so I hope you don't mind my responding. I just want to congratulate you on your strength and determination to become fit despite great obstacles. I just want to say good for you!!!! God bless you for helping yourself. It takes a lot of courage and HARD work to perservere and you did!!! Before you know it, you'll be ordering and DOING all of Cathe's videos too!! Cathe is not only super talented, but so sweet!! I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear your story!! God bless you!!:)

Thanks for your kindness & encouragement. I know Cathe's busy & can't read and/or respond to every message she receives. Just hope she knows what a valuable service she provides & how much she's appreciated.

Truth is, I was in such poor physical condition that I couldn't even pick myself up off the floor. [No exageration here.] My legs were so weak that, if my husband wasn't home to help pick me up, I would literally crawl to the coffee table to pull myself up. How sad is that. I thought it was part of the illness and/or aging process. I know I may never reach the same level of fitness as Cathe, her crew & probably the majority of her fans. But, I've seen how far I've come and never intend to go back.

As I said, I'm hooked. I've been viewing all the Cathe DVD's I currently own, trying to determine where to go next. I already have all except the Body Blast Series, Rhythemic Step (ordered but on backorder for months now), & her new Hardcore Series. Any suggestions?

Oh, you must, must, MUST try Step Blast. It's just the best. If you do a search of the forums, you'll see it's quite a few people's favorite!! I love Step Jump and Pump too! And it's on the same DVD as Step Blast. It has some Hi/Lo cardio which is a lot of fun. And there are so many premixes on the DVD that you make your workout as long or short as you'd like. Again, I really admire you so much!! God bless and let me know if you get Step Blast and what you think of it! You're like a miracle!!!:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.