BC/ME

medieval7

Cathlete
Hi, everybody!

I just ordered BC/ME. Should I be scared? Has this DVD helped anyone beyond a specific muscle group plateau?

Susanne

I love BC/ME. I use ME all the time. As for BC... OUCH!!! It will definetley take you to the next level. I was foolish and this DVD was the first Cathe workout I purchased. Let's just say I bought others and came back to BC. You will love it.

Nah, don't be scared, Susanne! It is challenging and fun, and very easy to modify if it is a bit too advanced for ya at first. Two of my favorites, and I also really enjoy the BC-ME combo workout that is a pre-mix as well.

Move this post over into Video/DVD Questions & Comments and I bet you get more responses!:)

Julie

ETA: Yes, it helped me bust through a plateau...not a specific muscle group, just overall fitness endurance and strength.

Hi, Susanne.
Since this seems like a question addressed to the forum members rather than just to Cathe, I suggest you repost in in the "Open Discussion" forum, where you will get more answers.

Julie, Heidisue, and Kathryn:

Thanks for your response. I did as suggested and moved the post to General.

Because of your encouragement, I'm looking forward to giving it my all when I check out the DVD. Isn't that part of the fun, keep on trying??? :)

Susanne

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.