back to work

sharon p

Cathe,

I used to be in the best shape ever. Due to crohns disease developing after my first child and having two more children after that, I have not worked out as hard as I used to. I was using the firm but not getting the results I used to. I have your pyramid video. I think they are awesome. The only problem is that after I did the lower body I think I used too heavy of weights. I was never so sore in my life. I really thought I hurt myself. After two days of recovery I decided to do a step routine with no risers. I can't believe how weak I have become due to prednisone and illness. Can I still get god results by using almost half the weight you are using? Forget the legs. I have to use very little. I have to get my strength back. I am new to your step routines but I have done step for years so I do not want to get bored. I probably have to start with one riser but can you suggest which video i should start with? How often should I do step and How often should I mix pyramid upper and lower. I have to get my strength back. I don't mind starting slow. I know the benefits of exercise and i could take my time. I don't mind. I love it! I have always stayed active but because of my illness for a while there I was told not to lift a lot of weights or use a lot of resistance. I have been doing better now and would like to up the exercise routine. I would, however, like to keep workouts to an hour or less if possible. i still have little ones at home and it gets hard to keep on schedule.

Thanks!

Sharon

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.