Back Home Again!

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Happy New Year! We got back home from vacation on the 31st. While we managed to have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, a stomach virus spread through the family starting on the 26th which altered the vacation plans a bit. But we are home now and I think the last of the nasty bug has left us.

I just spent some time getting caught up on the forums and am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your new workouts. I have to go teach class now but I will try to get on the forums a bit this weekend and be back in full action on Monday. Until then, keep pumping, jumping, flexing, and sweating ;-)!

Cathe - It is great to have you back!!! You have definitely been missed!! I'm glad that you and your family are feeling better!! Happy New Year! :)
Sara :)

Happy New Year to you and yours! You really didn't deserve a stomach virus after all the hard work you've put in. The new videos are absolutely fantastic!

Welcome back!
I can empathize with the stomach virus. A bout of it made its way here, and I was one of the unfortunate victims ;-( I was unduly excited once I could add CRACKERS to my liquids-only recuperation diet.

Cathe, I am so glad you are all feeling better! That nasty bug took my family out last week and they are still recuperating! I am the only one who managed to escape it. Well, I hope your family had a great vacation, Im sure your son loved seeing Mickey Mouse! Glad to have you back, and hope you had a good New Year in spite of the sickness..... Lots of love Tracy

Yay Cathe!
I am so glad that you take the time to come to your forums and offer advice, it really does add something special!

I am glad you had fun!
:)
Lookin' forward to the new DVDS!
Jaime

Glad to see you back! Sorry to hear your family came down with that bug. Our family had it a few weeks ago! :-(
I'm loving your new tapes. You are very motivating and you and the whole crew are an inspiration! Thanks so much! :D Susan

Glad you enjoyed your vacation despite that nasty little stomach bug that seems to be going around. Welcome Back!!! We missed you.

-Jilliana

Great to hear you're back. Hope you had a great time. I can simpathize, I also had a stomach flu right when my vacation started. I'm looking forward to the new dvds.

Welcome back Cathe! We have missed you around here. Glad you are all bouncing back. Not a fun way to spend your holiday season! I just received my "I" Series yesterday and can't wait to dive in today. BootCamp, I think, will win out! THANKS for all your hard work.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

welcome back, and I so hear you on the stomach virus. Same thing hit our family all the way up in Chicoutimi (Northern Quebec) as we visited the in-laws. yuck. Hope you're all on the mend, and I am looking forward to my new DVD's SOOOO much!

thanks for all your very hard work,

Christine

Happy New Year, Cathe. Welcome home. Sorry your family got sick! :-(

I just got my vidoes yesterday, and I'm previewing! :-jumpy Can't wait to do one today!!

Hollie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.