Awsome Workouts!!! Thanks Cathe...

I had to post here, having just tried Cardio and Weights...What a SUPER fun video!!! I was smiling like a goof the whole time. Every aspect of this video is fabulous; love the music, the workout(of course), and you all look soooo terrific. I previewed Bootcamp and I cannot wait to give that a whirl. I have to say a big thank you Cathe for all of your wonderful videos that continue to challenge, but are lots of fun too. I had been searching for workouts that were challenging enough and I found yours about a year ago. Now all I do are Cathe vids and run. I have seen terrific results(since I began your tapes after baby #3), and continue to look forward to your innovative and fun workouts!!!
Christina

Hi Christina! You're so sweet, thanks! Glad to see that you are still making time for yourself with three children to care for :) Give them a hug from me!

Hi Cathe! I certainly will give them a hug for you...they enjoy exercising to your tapes too! Give your "little ones" a squeeze from me too- they can never have enough right? Thanks for posting!
Christina

I would like to say thank you also. Seems to me you had people with a small exercise space when you designed Cardio and Weights. Besides Circuit Max, it's the only step video of yours I'm able to do. It's a blast. I also appreciate the exercise modifications without the balls. I think I would've been discouraged without them.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.