AWESOME behind the scenes

sara33

Cathlete
Hi Cathe and SNM!! I just wanted to thank you so much for all of the behind the scenes footage and the info about all of the cast members!! Also, thank you so much for exposing your beautiful pregnant belly, Cathe!! It is encouraging and motivating for those of us that have had children and probably for those that are thinking about it!! We appreciate all of your hard work!! Enjoy the holidays!!
Love, Sara :)

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Dec-22-02 AT 10:40PM (Est)[/font][p]I thoroughly enjoyed the behind the scenes stories and pictures. Especially the picture of Cathe with the smiley face belly and her story of how she got back into shape. I'll have to implement some of your workouts and eating strategies into my own, I'm still trying to lose what I gained with my soon to be 3 year old when Cathe and I were pregnant together. Cathe, you were 6 weeks ahead of me in your pregnancy with Eric, you have left me in the dust, twice ;-) as far as getting back into shape. You are such an inspiration to all of us!

I also enjoyed the information on the background exercisers! I can't say it enough, Cedie you look fantastic! Its obvious everyone trained hard to prepare for the videos and its interesting how each person's diet was a little different.

Its all about desire, determination and dedication! Not just genetics!

Waiting for Santa to come down my chimney to deliver my video Christmas presents,

Joyce

Candy - It is actually on the home page all the way over to the right where they have the picture of the intensity series. It says something like "behind the scenes." Good luck and enjoy! :) Sara

My hats off to Cathe and SNM. Their customer service is completely unparalleled. Besides producing, packaging, and distributing the new videos as well as taking orders, they really outdid themselves with these behind-the-scenes because the forum members asked. They were wonderful and inspiring. Thank you so much!!!!

I agree with all of the above thanks for sharing.

I loved the information it is really helpful I have problems with my core area which is very weak so I loved you advice and will look at the new series in light of your suggestion.

Congratulations again on the birth of your son and for allowing us to share your recovery story. And for the new vids which I know will be excellent.

Babs

Yes, thank you! You answered all questions anyone may have about the prep and everything.

SNM is a class act company with a classy leader!

Just Do It! :)

I too wanted to chime in and say thanks for all the info and for listening to us the fans. Like Cathe my pregnancy was all belly and my stomach has yet to recover its all jelly and ugly and so I will focusing more on my core work. I think I will go Jai's route and use the stability and medicine ball because a lot more medical research is starting to support that ab work on a stability ball is much more effective than traditional floor crunches. Can't wait to get that Instensity series so I can step it up a notch.

-Jilliana

THANKS TO CATHE AND CREW!!! I loved seeing the behind the scenes pictures and hearing the video "prep" workouts. You guys are first class. Thanks for sharing and always providing us with motivation. I am so excited over these new videos. Happy Holidays everybody!
Lisa

Wow!!! I thought I was excited before to get the new series! Now, I really CAN'T wait! Thank you so very much for sharing all the pix and your personal info. It was fun to read about everyone. Cathe, your pregnancy pix are sooo cute. You are amazing. Thank you to you, your cast, your family (for their patience & sharing you with us) and SNM for all the hours of hard work to make us all happy campers! (healthy ones too!) This will be one of the VERY best Christmas presents I've ever received.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH http://www.plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.