August Rotation Posted...Look Out....

:eek: I just looked at this roation...I am speechless...absoluletly speechless!!!:eek:

Thanks for posting monthly rotations Cathe and for always providing an awesome at home workout!
Angela:7

OMG! I just looked it over again, in depth! BC twice in one day in a row? :eek: Lot's of doubles with this rotation! I also liked your little motivating comments! Good rotation Cathe!:)

Sargent Cathe,
When were you a marine??? Did I miss that??:eek: :eek: WOW I guess you got tired of us saying "WE WANT MORE" Well this is sure more.
I LOVE THIS:7 :7 Finding the time is going to be the hardest. I can't wait to show this to my class. I give them weekend workout assignments every Friday and they boo hoo. This will make their eyeballs pop out!! I really love your comments at the end of each day.It made me laugh. I hope I'm still laughing by Thursday. That's if I live past Tuesday. Cathe you never stop amazing me. Thanks for finding the time to put this together.

:)

Cathe,

Are you going to join us for this rotation? Maybe we should see if you can make it through it! ;-)

I am just joking! It would be great if you would join us though. You could even post with us about your day. ;-)

Sabrina, you KNOW Cathe could do this:) Heck, she probably already has! I was stunned at first, but after printing it out and noting which workouts she is using that I'd have to sub in (because I don't have them all) and some of the other stuff (I also don't run...at least not yet), I think it would work for what I'm trying to do for August...anyway I'm working on it, tweaking it to suit what I have and CAN DO, both for MY body and MY time constraints. Should be interesting to see how we make it through this month.

Cathe - or anyone else - on the double boot camp day, is that an a.m. and p.m. boot camp, or do it once and then do it again right away?

Lorrie

How do I find the posted rotation. I'm not good on the computer, I don't know what to click on to read the schedule. Please help!

This is proof to the rumor that has been going around this forum for quite some time: that Cathe has an evil twin.

You have been warned.

This is the rotation I have been waiting for.I have never done one rotation from cathe but I will be doing this one.:)

I saw the rotation this morning and have been away from the computer all day. I thought I might have seen a "j/k" when I signed on now!:7 I would like to give it whirl when the kids are back in school. I'd have more time then. I've printed it and will tuck it away for when I really need a butt kickin'! }(

Thanks for putting great rotations together.

Dallas

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.