Audio Coaching Fully Baked Idea ;o)

amy_b

Cathlete
Hi, Cathe,
I'm sure lots of people think they have great ideas for you to do. LOL! Okay well here's another one, and for your benefit, it's not half-baked. I'm wondering if you might ever like to do an audio track that coaches us from our iPod (;-) ;-) ) or other device. It might be something we could take to a gym or weight room, take to a hotel, or use while on a jog. Somewhere I saw an iTunes generic thing like this, and then there's Cardio Coach, so there is clearly a demand for this type of thing. But YOU are so much more motivating and choose better music as well. :D Anyway, maybe you would consider coaching us through interval runs, walking lunges and other things that you have suggested in your rotations. Then maybe have a different one that is something you might use in a weight room that encourages the listener on weight selection and form pointers and a logical sequence of reps and sets.
People could just pay and download the program, so no need for replicators or package design. :) Well, maybe you would want to do it on CD as well for those who prefer to have a thing in their hand and manually import audio files. I think it would be a winner! AND...you could put it on iTunes and get lots of new customers. :D It might be a fun new venture...as if you NEED new ventures, I know! You might rather leave this idea to those who have a "face for radio." :D You, on the other hand, most definitely have a face for TV!
Amy

This is such a great idea! The Firm did something similar on cassette tape years ago (2 walking workouts and an abdominals one). These would be so wonderful on vacay! The workouts could be downloaded right onto your device, and I am so into instant gratfication! =] Or what about a motivational 'talk'? I don't know about you guys, but Cathe's giggles are contagious and I LOVE to hear her words of wisdom! This is a GREAT idea and I'd snap them up in a New York minute!!

Best,
Liz

This is an awesome idea Amy! I would definitely love something like this. Just hearing her say you can do anything for a minute...and at this point, it's not even a minute could get me through some intense intervals on a treadmill.

Love it!:D

Marla

I was thinking about this a couple of months ago because I don't have the money or the space for equipment in my apartment and since I am a member at a gym I was thinking listening to a Cathe lifting workout on my IPOD would be so helpful because right now I just write down the workouts on my pad and take that with me. But to be able to go along with the actual workout by listening to it would be so great!

I highly agree with this idea.

Cathe I'm sure if you choreographed an audio cardio interval workout and some weight work outs. I (and countless others) would but them in a heart beat. Also some die hard runners might just become 'Cathe Converts' if they started with a Cathe audio cardio tool.

FYI: I ofen use IMAX3 as a guide while runnig on my treadmill to create running intervals. An audio version of an interval max workout would be great for running, spinning etc...

How about Interval Max 4: Audio version!!!!!!

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

Wow -- this would be great.

As it is, I have the Cathe Volume 1 music CD and one other (Pumpin' House) from BK Howe so I can listen to "Cathe music" wherever I am. It always pumps me up for my next workout.

How cool it would be to take Cathe on an interval run, with her coaching and music. I would LOVE that! :D

Marla

That's what I'm thinking, too. It would appeal to us video exercisers as well as gym goers and runners. Broaden the audience, offer something different. We could be "untethered" from the TV, but still have coaching. Maybe you'll keep this in the back of your mind, Cathe. :)

I'm new to Cathe workouts, but this sounds like a great idea! I'm going on vacation soon and am a little stressed about workouts while I'm gone. I think this would be awesome!:)

OMG! This is an incredible idea. I would love to be able to weight train with Cathe at the gym, and via the IPOD is an almost perfect solution. I have been toying with the idea of a portable DVD player, but that just does not seem practical for the gym. I for one would download just about any program for an IPOD that Cathe put out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.