Attention Cathe!!

emvolkin

Cathlete
I'm not getting any answers in any of the workout blender forums. I was wondering when the workout blender will be fully functional. I already placed a ticket and haven't hear anything back. The workout blender crashed my main PC because it was trying to pull videos until it crashed. Luckily we had everything backed up, but we spent over $200 to repair the computer and my husband spend over 30 hours fixing the computer and re-loading everything back up. He won't let me re-load the workout blender on the main PC anymore. I got a new lap top for my birthday, and I loaded the workout blender on there. I was able to create one video. Then it stopped working again. Ever since it's launch it worked maybe 20% of the time. I've done everything they told me to do and would get it working for a little bit, but then it would stop again. Now I don't get answers to any of my tickets or any of my post in the WB support forums. Other Catheletes that I have talked to have just given up on it. Im just wondering, is someone still working on getting it to function? I loved the idea of being able to create custom workouts.
Thanks
Eva

Workout Blender problem

The Workout Blender is fully functioning now and probably working better than it ever has, but since this is a desktop installation your success will depend on many factors including your system and how you installed everything. Hence it can be problematic for some people and frustrating. Curtis will eventually answer your question as best he can, but with the road trip and other things he is working on it may be a while before he can get back to you. I'll make sure he knows your waiting for some help.

The problem with desktop applications is there are so many variables because of the different computer systems people have that unless you have a huge staff of people and a big operating budget it's impossible to work out all of the bugs that different people encounter. Our next release of The WB will be an online version which will be for our streaming videos which will be much simpler, faster and easier to use without the problems many experience with the desktop version.

WB-Great Idea, but Thank Goodness for Cathe Live!

The first cell phone I ever purchased was an iPhone back in 2008 in anticipation of the workout blender, & so I could take my workouts with me on the road. The workout blender has never worked for me! I tried many times over the years & through new computers hoping each update would fix it. If it had ever worked for me, I probably would have purchased the entire Cathe digital video library! Eventually I stopped buying digital downloads with my pre-orders. However, I am loving Cathe Live!

I am so sorry to hear when people are fustrated about Workout Blender not working. I use it all the time on my laptop with no problems. There was a time when I uninstalled then reinstalled and then nothing worked. Turns out there were specific instructions to uninstall. Once I followed all the steps then reinstalled it has worked perfectly for me. It is such a wonderful feature that I feel very fortunate to be able to make the custom workouts that I do. Hoping you are able to get it going soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.