Any chance of wedding video on DVD?

kandeycane

Cathlete
Hi Cathe & SNM

Today i got home all fired up and ready to do the wedding video, and my vcr ate it !!!!! x( I will probably buy another since i do this workout a few times a month, I LOVE IT.. Any chance this will be released on DVD this yr??.. or anytime soon????????? I would buy it up in a sec.. maybe with a few of the others that are only available on vhs *praying* lol;)

thanks for your time

Candy:+

I want to second Candy's request. I think that with the great chaptering that SNM does, the cardio will be a great mix & match with other Cathe DVD's, plus, the weights portion is so convenient & effective, too, even with light weights! I recently adopted a little kitten from the pound, & the first night home, I had to keep her in my room to keep her safe. I didn't want to leave her alone, but I did want to workout, so I just put on the Wedding video, weights portion--it only needs one set of weights, so it's very easy to do when you don't have much room. I think this one, plus Mega Step Blast, & maybe Step'n'Motion 1 would be a great DVD, especially if you chaptered it the way you did with the Classics 1 DVD.

Jeni

I always love to spend money on Cathe products - this would be an awesome addition to my Cathe DVD library!!

Yes! I would LOVE that on DVD! It's such a great workout, with excellent strength and cardio sections. It would be so nice to have it on DVD. I'd definitely buy it also.

ITA, the only reason I have not bought the videos yet is simply because they are on video. I would buy the DVD in a heartbeat :)

Me too! Me too! Maybe someone that is more computer skilled could start a poll to vote to put this on DVD. Maybe seeing this would help influence Cathe.

Yes, that would be GREAT.
Also, Cathe, what about that oldie but goodie Fit n Firm? Awesome compound weight workout. C'mon please!? How about BOTH of them on one DVD?? :D :D
kathy w.

Was also thinking of ordering this if it was on DVD. But in the meantime, can anyone tell me exactly what exercises are on the weight portion of the Wedding video? I do plenty of aerobics almost daily, but keep looking for good basic gym style weight tapes.

Thanks!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.