Another Thank You for Cathe!!!

mrslcp

Cathlete
Cathe,
I want to thank you for your example to work hard at working out and eating clean. I have been working out most of my life, but I have been doing your workouts for about two years now, along with trying to eat clean. I went for my first complete physical in years and the Doctor just called to say that all the numbers of my bloodwork were excellent!!!
When I told my husband about my excellent bloodwork, the first thing he said that this was a testiment to working out and eating clean, which I have learned from you!!
Thanks again!
Lisa in Louisiana

Thank you for sharing this with me Lisa. Congrat's on your clean bill of health. You have worked hard and I am proud of you. :)

Cathe,
I want to thank you for your example to work hard at working out and eating clean. I have been working out most of my life, but I have been doing your workouts for about two years now, along with trying to eat clean. I went for my first complete physical in years and the Doctor just called to say that all the numbers of my bloodwork were excellent!!!
When I told my husband about my excellent bloodwork, the first thing he said that this was a testiment to working out and eating clean, which I have learned from you!!
Thanks again!
Lisa in Louisiana

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.