All Step Is All Cool!

JanetH

Cathlete
This one was high on my priority list because I love, love, and love Pure Strength CST and was eager to try the shoulder work in All Step. And, I like that Cathe added abs - this video may not get the first wave of attention, but I bet it gets put into your VCRs (DVDs) for a long, long time, it's superb.

You'll read on this website's description of the video that the cardio is 22 minutes long. A shorter cardio section (for Cathe) you might think to yourself - you should know better (theme from Jaws music should be running through your head right now). About a third of the way in Cathe says..."we're going to do some intervals!" Not to be picky, BUT I THOUGHT INTERVALS HAD A RECOVERY SECTION - not on this tape (can you say "power 15's"?) Then after the intervals (her description, not mine) are over, she wants to "challenge" us, by putting it all together with what I think is one of her best step routines ever.

The music in this video was intense - get ready for "tough stuff" when the drums get going! But I liked what I perceive to be a little different emphasis on stretches - it seemed to me that there were fewer stretches but they were held longer - it felt sooooooo good.

Cathe - wow - my vocabulary just isn't up to the task of a truly worthy description.

Good job!

Janet

Hi Janet!

So happy you are enjoying this tape. Its funny that you picked up on the drum thing. When I was timing this routine out in my living room(over and over, HA!), I too, would notice the drum change and would say to myself "okay, heres where it kicks up a notch". Have a great workout!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.