To All of Our Wonderful Forum Members

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! You have all been so wonderful keeping each other inspired. I love the team work I am seeing here. Things are getting back to their usual pace and I am looking forward to answering your questions. I will also be sharing more premix details about the videos we just filmed. I will be online over the weekend for a bit and then again on Monday.

Have a great weekend:7

Thanks, Cathe! I am really looking forward to getting my hands on those new workouts. The pictures and descriptions you have posted make these appear as keepers!!!

Lorrayne

I just ordered - Can't wait. I'm still a big klutz when it comes to choregography so anything that's a not as complex is great for me.

Thanks for making these. You're the best.

Mar;-)

I've ordered these, too. I know they'll be great.

I'm always trying to lure people into working with me (friends, neighbors ... Mom). These will be great!

Marla

That is so cool that you posted that! That is just how it feels here for me! I love this forum. You and the girls have been the turning point in my long road of trying to get fit and healthy!
The checkins, the challenges, the BOOTCAMP!!:7 It's all good!
Thank you for everything you do and I hope to meet you on the next road trip.
I told my DH about the cancellations before the trip and he said how much? Why don't you go? I almost died. It was already after 4pm on that Thursday tho! Boy was I bummed!;( Wasn't meant to be this time. But next time I am there! :D
Kali

www.PictureTrail.com/kkali

Thanks Cathe, have a great weekend, and I can't wait to hear about the pre-mix details on the new videos. The more I hear about them the more ideas I already have for them. They are going to be worn out before they ever get to my front door. :)

Kit

Hi Cathe!!

It's so good to hear from you!! We know how busy you are and we do our best to support one another here. It's funny how we all found you in one way or another, but I swear the most positive, intelligent, beautifully fit women seem to be attracted here. And that's a compliment to you!! You know we all love you. Hope you can enjoy some quality time with your family!!!

I'm planning a little Road Trip of my own to your gym sometime soon, as I live in PA. I figured I could call your gym for a class schedule and Debbie suggested that I check with you to make sure that you are teaching that particular day. I'd just love to workout with you (in person) and have a blast working out at your beautiful new gym!! So, I hope to meet you very soon!!!!
:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.