Adding to CTX

mariah1161

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,
Again I have to tell you "I am LOVING THESE NEW TAPES"! I have a question. I want to add more weight work to the CTX tapes and I have all your tapes but could never stick with a MIS or PS rotation long enough to really reap the benefits(I'm a Diehard CardioQueen in need of more weight training
wink.gif
). My question is since I want to use CTX weights for more than a Maintenance routine what is the best way to combine them? I know there are so many different ways to combine them but I would love for you to give me a few suggestion.
Thanks,thanks, thanks..........
Maria
happy.gif

Mine's a similar question

I was going to ask about what Cathe told Tricia. I don't have the PS Series in it's entirty(sp), just what I taped off of the t.v. I do have all 3 taped though. I was going to ask if I could do SNI with CST(taped) and Power Circut with SLA(taped) and Kickbox with BBA(yes again taped) I wonder if that will be enough. I also noticed that Cathe had it so that when she worked chest on express she would do BBA with it and vice versa. I wonder if I can do it the way I'm asking or if it will be too much.

CTX with PS

I noticed that Cathe added PS with the CTX rotation. Would it be alright to add PS even though I have never completed a full 6 weeks on a PS rotation? I love Week 4 to 6 that she gave Nancy, and I want to start it Monday since I've been on the CTX's for 3 weeks now.
happy.gif

Maria

Maria, I love it too!!

I think the rotation Cathe gave me is FABULOUS an can't wait to start it tomorrow. The PS tapes have always been my favorite so I'm glad she worked them into the rotation. What a happy surprise that turned out to be!
Nancy

need some input...............

<center><font size="1" color="#ff0000">LAST EDITED ON Sep-17-00 AT 07:29PM (EST)</font></center>

Should I keep on doubling up on the CTX Weight sections or add MIS.This is a take off on Nancy's Rotation using MIS(since I have used that more than PS)

Mon...10/10/10 plus MIS Chest, Back & Shoulders

Tues.....Kickbox in its entirety

Wed......All Step in its entirety

Thurs.....Step & Intervals in its entirety plus MIS Biceps, Triceps,& ABS

Fri.........Power Circuit in its entirety

Sat........REST

Sun..... Leaner Legs

Could you tell me what you think?
Thanks in advance!

Maria
happy.gif

Cathe or Anybody?

I really want to start this rotation and just need a bit of direction. Would it be BAD to add PS to CTX even though I have never completed a full rotation on PS?
Thanks Again,
Maria

Hi Maria!

If you feel that you want to add more weight work to the Xpress tapes, I would say to add in the PS upper body tapes and a portion of the PS Leg tape. Here is a suggestion that I made for another one of our enthusiast's last week:

Mon....Power Circuit in its entirety plus add on PS Chest/Shoulder/Tricep

Tues.....Kickbox in its entirety

Wed......All Step in its entirety

Thurs.....Step & Intervals in its entirety plus PS Back/Bicep/Abs

Fri........Leaner Legs plus the floor work portion of PS Legs(so its the section that has inner thigh, outer thigh, hamstrings, but leave out abs since you already had them on the Leaner Leg tape)

Sat........10/10/10 in its entirety

Sun.....REST

Have Fun!

Thank You Cathe!

I had liked the rotation you gave Nancy and decided to do week 7, but just wanted to make sure it would be OK to add PS.
Thanks Again!
Maria
happy.gif

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.