Ab Results!!!!

sandovlj

After doing the new CTX tapes all September, I am actually starting to get ab results. I am so thrilled!!!! Abs have always been my most stubborn body part. I actually did the rollups at the end of Kickbox CTX without having to struggle. The "sticking point" didn't seem so sticky. I love the variety of ab work that is included in these tapes. I think that is what has made the difference for me. You're ab workouts are the absolute best I've ever done. My abs feel strong & I feel happy!!!

Thank you so much Cathe for producing these wonderful workouts for us. They are masterpieces. If there were academy awards for exercise videos, these would win, hands down. You're the best!!

Loretta

Stop it please!!! (just kidding :) ) My abs need a new workout and it's killing me to hear this while I wait not-so-patiently for the DVDs! Glad to hear they work, though ;-)

Hi Loretta,
Just wanted to mention that I too love the ab sections/core stabilization in the new videos. I started getting results in the ab area very quickly with these workouts. I had practically given up on my abdominals. But these new workouts definitely give me new hope. I have also found that I love kickboxing!! Boy, did that shock me!! You're right, Cathe deserves an Academy award!!! By the way, which Cathe video's are your favorites (old and new)? My favorites are CTX Kickbox, 10-10-10, the hi/lo section of MIC and the wedding video. Have a great day!!!
Lisa

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Oct-05-00 AT 12:45PM (Est)[/font][p]You are too sweet;-) Thats fantastic news. I love to hear success stories. Thanks for sharing and keep up the great work!

I've gotten good ab results with the CTX series, too. My waist measurement seems constant, but I HAVE seen it decrease a little with the new tapes. I think because the ab workouts are tacked onto already short tapes, I do them more readily. I have been averaging 3 days of ab work per week.

I'm happy :-jumpy

Favorite Tapes

Sounds like your favorites are a lot like mine. Of the new set my favorites are Kickbox, 10-10-10, and Step & Intervals. I also love the Pure Strength Upper Body Tapes. The Wedding video is fun and I like the Hi\Lo section of MIC too! There are so many good ones to choose from. :-jumpy

Loretta

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.