90 day rotation calendar with Cathe's tapes

Lourdy

Hi Cathe, I have been bathing in Epson salt water along with weekly massages and stretching, big time! It has been working for me. Thanks for the advise. I'm curious to find out about a rotation calendar, because I don't want to reach a plateau, so I was wondering if you were working on a rotation calendar or had a suggestion on how to rotate all your tapes and continue to get results. I have noticed now with the XPRESS and CM & CK's, that I'm getting awesome results, but I don't want it to end. Please help. Thanks for all your advise.

I would love to see Cathe come out with a rotation calender or a 12 month calender to keep track of our workouts ( I always write my workout down on my calender).
I asked Cathe about this once before, I sure hope she makes one, it would sure make a nice Christmas gift :)

Teresa

I agree. I've been trying to copy and paste suggested rotations and see if I could put these into a calendar format. ( I actually have an Excel file formatted to show Mon-Sun with different rotations if anyone is interested just email me.) Because I cycle in the summers, I'm trying to put together a 3 month rotation where I'm doing the CTX series during colder weather and changing to MIS 2x week during summer when I'm cycling. Having a rotation to follow keeps me more focused on doing the tapes.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.