5 Minutes of Fame

SNM Videos

Administrator

Just one of the many activities of the Road Trip, the 5 minutes of fame gave several people a chance to see what it looks and feels like to be in a Cathe DVD.This was the first time we've done something like this on a Road Trip and everyone really seemed to enjoy it. Maybe next time we can give eveyone a chance. We will post everyones picture tomorrow as well as some other details and pics of the July 2005 Cathe Road Trip.

Thanks so much for taking the time to post the all the great pictures!! We, who sadly didn't get to attend, know that you must be exhausted physically and emotionally!! So, thank you. And Cathe please know that there are so many of us out here who just LOVE you!!!:) You are such a cutie pie!!!

Yes! Who is the mystery girl in the pic with the crew??? Whoever she is she's in great shape and looks like she could BE one of them ;)

Yes, it is sanchiababy...and she sure did fit right in...as did all the other ladies who participated in the 5 Minutes of Fame...they all did a fantastic job!

You girls are making me blush beet red!

Yes, that is me in the picture! My husband hasn't stopped talking about this picture too! I was soooo nervous but, doggone it, I made it through! It was a GREAT experience!

But thank you for the compliment girls. I really appreciate it.

Sanchia

Sanchia,

I am so envious! You got to be there on the set with the awesome Cathe, Cedie, Brenda and Lorraine! You looked fabulous and not the least nervous! And you sure looked right up to par with the ladies! Was Jai there on the roadtrip, too? Was Rhonda there too?

I love the picture...Cathe you are the greatest and an inspiration to so many...I hope to be a part of the next road trip:)

Sanchia,

Look at that HUGE smile on your face! :) Chris really did a great job capturing that infectious smile you have. It was wonderful meeting you, and all of the other road trippers, over the weekend.

Lorrayne

This is so Fun!! Even though I couldn't make the trip I am absolutely loving the pictures and sharing!! You people at Cathe's gym are awesome!! Thanks for sharing!! Helen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.