32 videos?

lynnesq2

Cathlete
Cathe: I notice that your bio states that you have produced/starred in 32 videos. Are there 3 earlier videos before Step N Motion 1? Because I have every one of your videos, and, counting the new ones that are on the way, I only come up with 29. If so, are these earlier videos for sale? I don't see them on your website.
Just wondering what I am missing, because I so love your workouts. :)
Thanks. Lynne

Hi Lynn,

I've gone a little Cathe crazy myself. I think the only video of her's that I don't have is 'Taking It From The Top'...I think that's the only one.

DeeDee

RE: Actually, it's 35 videos

In addition to the 29 videos we still carry (counting the new ones) you need to add Taking It From The Top, The Home Step Workout, Step N Motion 2, Step N Motion 3, Fit & Firm, Cardio Step Challenge and Rock Bottoms.

May I ask why you don't sell them anymore? Outdated?
Just being nosey!

Nikki

SNM: can we still purchase the 6 videos that you listed? What is their intensity vs. her newer step workouts? (e.g. I sort of feel that the step 'n motion 1 is "intermediate" compared to the newer step workouts).
I would really love to add these to my collection!!
Thanks.

RE: No longer available

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Jul-12-01 AT 10:11AM (Est)[/font][p]We no longer carry these videos. They were discontinued several years ago.

RE: Has anyone seen Taking It From The Top?

Hi ladies,
You might already be aware of this, so forgive me if I'm giving you useless info, but I have often seen some of these older Cathe video's auctioned on ebay.com. I picked up "Rock Bottoms" myself from there for only $10.00. I have seen Fit & Firm, Taking it from the Top and Cardio Step Challenge on ebay as well. You might want to give it a shot.

Lisa

I thought you might want to know that, the fit & firm video is on ebay for purchase.

Nikki

Nikki: I just went on ebay to try and find these vids and only saw 3 that I already have! I will try again. Thanks everyone.
(I'm still wondering why they can't just reissue them like the firm does its old videos!)
Lynne

This will be fun..

to watch the price jump now!;-). Pam, didn't one of Cathe's old ones go for over $50 on ebay? I bet this tape hits $40 easy now.

I actually stumbled on Rock Bottoms and one other older one at my Replay store...one was $3 and one was $4. I think I got The Home Step Workout from Collage eons ago. Gotta love it. Of course...they are dated and the production isn't what it is now, but it's fun to Cathe in her early days (giggle..sorry Cath..no offense meant at all...loved the beach scene:7). And...they are good solid Cathe workouts...despite the early 80's look;-)..and the whooping.

Cathes sister is a background exerciser in one of them too.

http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/naconfer/images/summervfnut.gif

FYI,

The description of "Taking It From The Top" on the back of one of the 'Step N' Motion' tapes said that the tape was for the beginning stepper...just thought you guys might want to know that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.