3 1/2 months or 6 1/2 months

soon2bfit

Cathlete
Cathe,

Can you please answer this question? What are the pros and/ or cons to the 3 1/2 month sts rotation compared to the 6 1/2 month rotation?

I posted this question as well, bumped it up, had others reply to post wanting an answer and have not received any response. I would really like to get an answer to this one as well. Thanks!!!

I saw your posting and I had responded to that and before that I posted it myself. I think I am going to just call. It seems like a simple question and I can not find anything in the book or anywhere else that talks about the differences.

I saw your posting and I had responded to that and before that I posted it myself. I think I am going to just call. It seems like a simple question and I can not find anything in the book or anywhere else that talks about the differences.

If you do happen to get an answer, please share it with us, would you mind??? I'm wondering the same things (and responded to previous posts by you guys, I believe)

Gayle

Im not sure. It is not mentioned anywhere in the ilterature or dvds that I have found. The only place it is is in the workout manager.

thanks for finding this. I will finish week 2 and start over next week doing week 1 then 2 and then doing week 3 twice, week 4 twice, ect.

Christina, I'm finishing week 2 (actually just did the last weight workout of this week today) and then repeating week 2 again, instead of going back to week 1. Then I'll do week 3 twice, and continue like that.

THANKS SO MUCH for finding that post from Cathe. I remember reading it when she posted it, but I think what some of us want to know is WHY the 6 month rotation???

THANKS!

Gayle

I've seen that post - but would love to know the benefits of one vs. the other... especially for those of us that aren't new to weight training or weight train only 2 days a week, like Cathe referenced in her reply.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.