2009 calendar

chefkate

Cathlete
just had to say a huge thanks for the gorgeous calendar!!
it gets better every year!

and i am so excited to start peelin' off those sts stickers!!!!

just had to say a huge thanks for the gorgeous calendar!!
it gets better every year!

and i am so excited to start peelin' off those sts stickers!!!!

I'm so glad you like it Chefkate! Have fun with those stickers.....I have to hide them from my son. He just loves stickers. He is fascinated with our shipping room. He goes nuts with all the UPS lables, peanuts, boxes, and envelopes. :D

I love my calender as well. The pictures are awesome!!!! I felt like it was christmas at work today when the UPS man came today-Thanks a bunch Cathe for the great calendar!!! -Lisa

Oooooh! I want my calendar, too. Happy to hear people have received theirs. That means mine will be here soon. I didn't realize it was coming via UPS. It seems the truck goes by constantly and never seems to stop for me...but now it will.

As far as stickers go...I teach high school kids and they still love getting stickers on their papers; both boys and girls alike. I guess it is something that we all love that keeps us young at heart.

I got my calendar but it's a Christmas present and my husband won't let me look at it yet :(
Tracy

Last edited:
Oooooh! I want my calendar, too. Happy to hear people have received theirs. That means mine will be here soon. I didn't realize it was coming via UPS. It seems the truck goes by constantly and never seems to stop for me...but now it will.

Mine came usps and I thought SNM stated in another thread that they didn't use UPS for these. :confused:

BTW, this confused emoticon looks a little strange, lol.

You are right, it won't be UPS. Good thing my mail comes within the next hour. Just hope it comes today!

I'm so jealous i didn't get a calender:( What am I gonna do without it for 2009! LOL
Would anyone be able to take pictures of the calender and email them to me? I would love to see what it looks like! Or maybe the are gonna sell them again?:) Just wishing!

Still no calendar in my mail today :( Gives me another reason to go to work tomorrow since mine is being shipped to the office.

I don't feel bad - I'm in Mass and thought it would be here by now! Wonder how they are doing mailings - maybe in order of who ordered? Who knows. I just hope mine gets to office tomorrow since I"m out next week!!

Don't have mine yet either, not too sure it will come today we are having a major blizzard or as our weather man called it snowmagedon !!!!!!!

If my mail lady makes it through this with my Cathe calender she is a true hero!

My portable dvd player is charged in case we lose power, no snow storm is going to keep me from my Cathe work out LOL!!!!!!!

Happy snow day all,

Bri.

I got mine yesterday!!!! It looks just great! I love my Cathe Calendars - so much so that I still have 07 with the 08 one. :) I record my daily workouts on them so fun to go back and see what I did.

the guy pix are the little ones at the bottom - but they're there -
it's a nice calendar - I like the May photo - very intense - I save my calendar's too
someday if I have a dedicated workout room I can cut them apart and put the photos up

DARN IT! Still no calendar for me. Looks like I'm waiting another week since I'm out of the office next week... although may pop by on Monday or Tuesday since I have to be in the area for doctor appointments. I WANT MY CALENDAR!:(:mad::(:mad:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.