2007 Cathe Catalog

mabdoo

Cathlete
Cathe or SNM...or there any of these around anymore? I have ordered 2 of them, each at different times, months ago and haven't received them. I had one that was like a little bible to me but my daughter managed to get her hands on it and now it's is a tattered mess. I know it's silly but I made notes in it and would like another one. Thanks.

Sorry, but we ran out of catalogs a long time ago. We will probably make another one after STS is released.

Cathe or SNM...or there any of these around anymore? I have ordered 2 of them, each at different times, months ago and haven't received them. I had one that was like a little bible to me but my daughter managed to get her hands on it and now it's is a tattered mess. I know it's silly but I made notes in it and would like another one. Thanks.

I have 2 extras at my house if you'd like one. PM me and I'll be glad to share!

Gayle

Gayle that would be great but I have no idea what a PM is or how to send you one!

Mabdoo, click on banslug user name (the one by her avatar). There will be a box that drops downs that gives you different options. Just choose the one that says "send this person a private message" or something like that, and there ya go.

Mabdoo, after I posted this here, I PMd YOU. You should see a number (1, perhaps) up above, below Cathe's picture, next to "Private Messages". Click on that and a list of your PMs will show up....mine should be in there. Read it and click reply and type me either your mailing address or your personal email address and we'll communicate that way. Hope that helps.

Gayle

Mabdoo-I replied to your PM with my home phone number.....just thought I'd post here in case you missed your PMs.

Gayle

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.