16 weeks max w/l rotation?

majo

HI,

I'm new here, obviously. I'm curious about the sixteen week maximum weight loss rotation I see mentioned. How might I see it? I have lost about 15 lbs. so far but have felt better even 5lbs. lighter. I've heard the last 5 are very hard to lose and wouldn't worry about it but I can still see exactly where it's hanging around! I have quite a few Cathe tapes (5 brand new!) but of course I want the rest of them!

I hope this doesn't inconvenience you.
Thanks,
Jodi

I'm new to Cathe's workouts and this site as well. I bought a number of Cathe's workouts after seeing a friend's wonderful results. I'm working on getting a really stubborn fifteen pounds off while increasing muscle. I'd be really grateful if I could get a copy of the rotation too.

Thanks so much!!! I'm already learning quite a bit by reading all of your posts! :)

Could you email that rotation to me also? My address is [email protected] I would really appreciate it; I don't have an organized way of doing the tapes, just whatever feels good that week.

This was posted by Cathe on 1/31/01:

....I think in addition to using my tapes, it's important to cross train with a variety of activities to get the most out of any rotation. Try this four week rotation (4 times in a row, totaling 16 weeks) along with the cleanest and healthiest eating plan you think you can stick to. Remember to eat enough nutritious calories to support your activity level or else you will slow your metabolism down.

WEEK ONE:

Mon.....Cardio Kicks

Tues....PS BBA plus a 30 minute walk/run interval program. (A seven minute walking warm up followed by seven/four minutes cycles where you run for 3 minutes and walk for one minute).
Then cool down and stretch.

Wed.....Power Max

Thurs...Interval Max

Fri.....Off

Sat.....PS CST Plus the cardio portion of Xpress Step & Intervals

WEEK TWO:

Mon: MIC

Tues: MIS

Wed: Off

Thurs: Step Fit

Fri: MIS

Sat: A 40 minute walk run workout. Aim to run more than walk. Then cool down and stretch.

Sun: Circuit Max

WEEK THREE:

The Cross Train Express series in the order of your choice. But separate the Power Circuit video from the Leaner Legs video. Seventh day of OFF.

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Biking for 45 minutes (if you are including some hills, then 35 minutes). Cool down and stretch.

Tues: Step Works

Wed: PS BBA plus a 30 minute interval run/walk workout.

Thurs: PS CST Plus the same bike routine as Monday.

Fri: PS L/A

Sat: OFF

Sun: Body Max

Hi 'Jammin',

Thanks for posting this rotation. So far everyone on this posting has a copy if the forwards worked. Amy was kind enough to forward a copy of quite a few rotations including this one to most of us. I've been trying to forward some copies myself and hopefully they were successful. I wasn't able to jot any quick notes with the forwards because hotmail said it was too big to send even if I just put 2 words on it! If you or anyone else wants a copy just post here and Amy or I will try to forward it. I believe that these rotations may be the copies that Kathy S. put together, but I could be wrong because I am fairly new here. Thanks for making this one visible for future reference.

Jodi

Oh, Jodi, I thought I was gonna save you some trouble by posting this, but SURE, I'd love a copy of other rotations. I've been resisting asking Kathy S. for a copy becuz I know she's forwarded so many. Anyway, if it's not too much trouble. My email is [email protected]. TIA. Robin.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.