"using weights" DVD question!

Hi Cathe!

I wanted to first take the time to thank you again for everything. You are wonderful every early morning that I wake up and work out to you! :)

My weight workout question is:

I watched you on Fit TV this AM (love it) and the Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders workout was on. I have plenty of free dumbell weights at home, but no barbell as of yet.

If I were to do this workout, could I substitute something in place of the barbell workout? (like some kind of exercise using dumbells instead of the barbell)

I am sure that at some point I will purchase a barbell with weights, but as of now I do not have this.

Thank you so much for your time and for everything!

:)

"Life is too short - Be the best you can be every single day!"

Hi Cathe!

I wanted to first take the time to thank you again for everything. You are wonderful every early morning that I wake up and work out to you! :)

My weight workout question is:

I watched you on Fit TV this AM (love it) and the Slow and Heavy Legs and Shoulders workout was on. I have plenty of free dumbell weights at home, but no barbell as of yet.

If I were to do this workout, could I substitute something in place of the barbell workout? (like some kind of exercise using dumbells instead of the barbell)

I am sure that at some point I will purchase a barbell with weights, but as of now I do not have this.

Thank you so much for your time and for everything!

RE:

Absolutely Amydaisy! Feel free to substitute free weights wherever you need to. In most cases you will place the hand weights in the same location as the barbell for the substitution. But if it ever doesn't feel natural, find a grip or position that is more comfy to you. Good Luck and keep working hard :)

RE:

Absolutely Amydaisy! Feel free to substitute free weights wherever you need to. In most cases you will place the hand weights in the same location as the barbell for the substitution. But if it ever doesn't feel natural, find a grip or position that is more comfy to you. Good Luck and keep working hard :)

RE:

Thank you very much Cathe for your quick response!

I appreciate this!!!!!

RE:

Thank you very much Cathe for your quick response!

I appreciate this!!!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.