"Little" Cathe fans

cwsoxfan

Cathlete
Hi Cathe,

I have a couple cute stories to share.

A few weeks ago we had my two nieces over for a sleep over. I was just finishing the GS CT when they (DD (7), 2 DS (5,2) and 2 nieces (8,6)) came into the work out room. My DD asked for me to put on the kickboxing DVD. So, we all were doing the DVD together. It was so cute I had to get my video recorder. I wish I could send the clip I have, it's soooo cute!

Well, I just received a call from my one niece and she's requested my DD to bring it to their sleep over at my in-laws house. They have all packed their work out clothes and gym shoes! :) I told my MIL she's going to get 3 good work outs in this week!

The other day I was doing another weight work out and my DD asked if she could use my step. I was watching her out of the corner of my eye and she was doing interval 9 from Imax 2! I couldn't believe that she has memorized the choreography! I think I may have a future aerobic instructor here!

One more story, I was checking out your catalog that was sent with a previous order and my two year old said, "Cathe! Work out, mom." He always runs into the work out room when he hears the music start if I happen to work out later than usual.

Just thought I'd share that you have some "little" fans, too, here in Illinois.

Thank you for the wonderful work outs!

Dallas

edited to add: My DH just purchased a kicking/punching bag would you use part of either KPC or KM to work out with the bag? I say "part" because those work outs are just fine without a bag!:7

Too Cute!

Hey Amy,

That's pretty good. What form she has! She's a little doll. Maybe that's what I should do is take some pictures next time. I dropped the two older kids off and they have the alarm set and everything ready for their work out in the morning. I can't wait to hear if my in laws jump in on the work out.

Thanks for sharing your pictures.

Dallas

RE: Too Cute!

Dallas,
That sounds like a party!! :) My 13 year old and her friends do Cathe's kickboxing and Bootcamp as well, but she would DIE if I posted HER picture. ;)
Hope all your little exercisers have fun!
Amy

RE: Too Cute!

This fits right in with a thread I tried to post the other day but couldn't due to computer glitches. My monsters (7, 4 and 1 1/2) tend to bicker and fight esp. when we're driving in the van. Since I am the driver most often, I ignore the fighting and simply say "Oh - moaner and groaners - behind me!"

Now you know that when I do lowmax and they're "exercising with mom" they get all excited when Cathe utters that now famous in our house line (blast from interval 2) LOL :)

Lorrie

RE:

I love the stories, Dallas! Thanks for sharing! That would be quite fun to watch!

Amy b - We have that same red ball, and my DD (5 yrs) likes to use it to do stability ball crunches.

Cheers,
Sandra

RE:

Dallas and Amy b, those stories are really cool, you better keep in shape, or you'll never keep up with you little ones. ;-)

Kit

RE:

Hi Dallas!

What cute stories, thanks for sharing! Wow, there is a lot of exercise going on in your family...LOVE IT!

As for using KPC OR KM with the bag, some section could work but he may or may not have to slow the punches down some. He'll know once he gets into it.

Keep on jabbing ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.