"Ask Cathe" Tab not working

I've been trying to get in here for an hour & finally posted on another forum to see if anyone else is having trouble. There are others having the same problem. The "Ask Cathe" tab on the home page is not working. I keep getting an error telling me my Windows Media is not configured properly. I (after someone pointed me in the right direction) finally got in using the "Ask Cathe" hyperlink on the left side of the home page.

Just wanted you to know there is a potential problem.

RE: "Ask Cathe" Tab not working

I actually had the same problem you did, Deborah, but it was the "Forums" button that kept bringing up my media player. I had to ckick on the "Ask Cathe" link to get into the forums (the "Ask Cathe" link on the left) side of the page.

RE: "Ask Cathe" Tab not working

Yep, same here. I thought I was getting a new video preview...bummer, I didn't!

Jamie :)

I guess our redirect is no longer working. We have now changed all of the links. You may need to close and restart your browser to make sure the page is not cached. In some cases you will need to clean out your browsers temporary files and history.

oh, so that explains why the media player kept loading this morning. I thought my computer was acting flaky again, and since I had to leave to visit a client, I left it alone. glad to see there was a reason.

FYI,
The same problem in happening with the "Video Suggestions" section. (Glad it's the site and not something going wonkey with my computer!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.