A problem with STS Total Body add-ons

RubyBlue

The WB does not appear to recognise the two add-ons as separate files. For example, I uploaded the Back Compound file; however, it now won't recognise or import the Chest and Shoulders one. The message I get it 'You have already uploaded this file!' and so the WB seems to think they are the same file.

I've downloaded them all again and I still have this problem.

(I am definitely not trying to upload the same file; I was careful to check this).

Thanks for any help you can give.

As before, Vista 32-bit.

Last edited:
STS Total Body and Vista

I tested this today on a Vista 32 bit and didn't have any problems. I was able to import all of the STS Total Body videos without any problems. One thing I can think of is if you had previously imported any of these files into the WB you will need to delete them by clicking on the red "X", before dragging the replacement videos into the WB?

I tested this today on a Vista 32 bit and didn't have any problems. I was able to import all of the STS Total Body videos without any problems. One thing I can think of is if you had previously imported any of these files into the WB you will need to delete them by clicking on the red "X", before dragging the replacement videos into the WB?

Hi, yes, I did this; I had thought of that.

So, you were able to import all three files and the WB recognised them as three separate files?

That's really strange.

Any ideas what might be happening?

Thanks.

Yes, I was able to import all Three STS Total Body videos without any problems. The only two things I can suggest is to delete the STS Total Body files from your WB and desktop, then re-download. This will eliminate any possibility that you still have the same old files instead of the new ones. The other possibility is to check your system for any hidden files that pertain to the WB or Adobe Air.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.