Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Support Forums > Workout Blender Support Forum

Workout Blender Support Forum Post any questions or problems youíre having using our Workout Blender software here (Available starting October 27,2010). We donít provide email or phone support for our Free Workout Blender software, but we will do our best to help you in this forum.

suggestions for best functionality

This is a discussion on suggestions for best functionality within the Workout Blender Support Forum forums, part of the Support Forums category;; Hi, I'm new to the workout blender and understand their have been some issues with getting to work most efficiently. ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2012, 07:03 PM

Default suggestions for best functionality

Hi, I'm new to the workout blender and understand their have been some issues with getting to work most efficiently. I plan to download and mix workouts on my desktop PC running Windows 7, plenty of memory and watch them on the same computer (not foreseeing a need to transfer anything to an ipad, ipod or iphone.)

Will I need to watch the videos in itunes for my workout? or will I watch it right in the blender? Is using Windows media player an option? Sorry if I missed getting this information in a tutorial; I've been looking and haven't found anything.
thanks!