Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips > San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th

San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th San Diego, CA is the city where Cathe launched her career twenty years ago. This road trip was held March 26 -28th, 2010

Thank you Cathe!

This is a discussion on Thank you Cathe! within the San Diego, CA - March 26 -28th forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich's Road Trips category;; I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the people that attended Cathe’s EB ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2010, 05:08 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to FeelFitWear
Talking What an amazing event!!!!!!

I would like to say thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the people that attended Cathe’s EB RT San Diego 2010 and helped make this such an amazing event!
Cathe, WOW! I was excited to finally get to meet you and you far exceeded my expectations. You were so sweet, humble and yet such a passionate and terrific leader. You went above and beyond during the entire event and every person that you came in contact with, it seemed like you had known that person forever. Wonderful!
Cathletes, all of you are soooo amazing. As Susan said, "down to earth" with big hearts. This was FeelFitWear’s first time at a Cathe’s EB RT event, you welcomed us very warmly and made us feel part of the Cathe family. I met some strong, energetic women that I will always remember. Extraordinary!
Cathe Dot Com staff, thank you so much for all of your support and to allowing us to be part of this RT. It was a great experience and we would love to do it again. Everyone that was part of the team, was so nice and helpful trying to accommodate all our needs. Awesome!
I would like to finish by saying, if you have not been to one of Cathe’s EB National RT events, you have no idea what you are missing. You need to see it for yourself, it is a once in a lifetime experience and you will truly see what Cathe, Cathletes and Cathe Dot Com are all about.
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
Veronica Fritzler & FeelFitWear
Old 03-30-2010, 10:26 PM
punkydoodah's Profile Fields

Default Cathe Friedrich ROCKS!

What a pleasure to meet everyone. I can only second what Beth, Jacque, Michelle, and everyone who posted here said.

Already looking forward to the next Road Trip.

Rock on and keep stepping!

Love, Jen

~~~"Have faith. I'm so proud of you. This is NOT an easy workout."

Old 04-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Cathlete
wgilchrist's Profile Fields

I agree with what everyone else has said. The only thing I can say is that my cheeks hurt...maybe from the lower body blast or all the drills in the sand...but mostly from the continuous laughing and non-stop smiling.
Sincere thanks to each of you for sharing and making this weekend so special and extremely memorable.

Thank you Cathe for making it all possible. I look forward to SD 2011!!

Wendy

"Every day do something that will inch you closer to a better tomorrow."-Doug Firebaugh