The count down is on....

Maybe more ? ? ? :p

Good thing time is flying by - hopefully the weekend will last a long long time !

By the way . . . posted on the Ask Cathe forum . . . are there any types of workouts or any of your DVD's that would be good to review/use for a couple weeks prior to the trip? I'll have my rest week between STS Meso 2 & 3 after next week and thought I'd "prep" if possible?

Can't wait ! ! !

Last edited:
Great Question Jacque! I plan on doing a step class, kickbox class, sculpting class, beach workout (running and jacks and fun drills), and stretch class. Sometimes I change things around like do a circuit workout or a combo of step and kickbox, etc.

The workouts to focus on are Athletic Step, Step Moves, Lower Intensity Step, STS PLYO Legs, Kick Punch and Crunch, MMA Boxing, MMA Kickbox, Cardio Core Circuit, 4DS Boot Camp 4DS kickbox...

See you REALLY soon! :D

Maybe more ? ? ? :p

Good thing time is flying by - hopefully the weekend will last a long long time !

By the way . . . posted on the Ask Cathe forum . . . are there any types of workouts or any of your DVD's that would be good to review/use for a couple weeks prior to the trip? I'll have my rest week between STS Meso 2 & 3 after next week and thought I'd "prep" if possible?

Can't wait ! ! !

Last edited:
Great since I'm doing your STS/SC rotation. Will make sure to fit them all in and practice ! I am so looking forward to lots of fitness and fun all mixed together. :D

Thanks for the response Cathe !

Hi Cathe!!

I'm sooo psyched! Knowing SD is just around corner has me working even harder to keep up with you and my fellow Cathletes!! :D:D

Can't wait to meet you! :D

Pam

How did I miss this???? I would have been working on the choreography since I am a bit disadvantaged. LOL Oh well... expect me to be all over the place! 8)

the chosen workouts

Hi, Cathe!

I am so excited! And just a bit curious...I am new to your workouts and have not had the pleasure of doing your step classes...I have only done the STS first mesacycle and partial butts & gutts...is there a particular step clip I could preview so I know what and how fast paced to expect?

Also, I have never done kickboxing---but am sooooo looking forward to that!

Thanks---see you very soon!

in Christ~susan

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.