Workout Blender-Length of Workouts

mserati

I just downloaded the workout blender and created my first workout,but I'm wondering if there is a limit on how long the workout can be, or if I'm just having some kind of issue with iTunes. My workout showed it would be 1 hr and 5 minutes long. The preview lists all of the chapters I chose, but when I transfer it to my ipad, it shows it is right at 1 hour long and stops playing in the abs section I put towards the end, and completely skips the stretch. I will mention that when I try to play the video in itunes on my laptop, it crashes, but once it's in my ipad, it seems to play just fine other than then end getting cut off.

This is definitely not the norm. I create video's all the time and have done many over an hour. A couple of weeks ago my creation was an hour and 20 minutes with no problems.

Thank you, I thought it seemed odd since so many of the videos are over an hour themselves. I will keep trying.

Thanks again,
Mary

I just had this exact problem recently. I was trying to make a time saver series where I'd combine a section of X10 with an XTrain Burn Set muscle group. Everything seemed great at first until I noticed that the last exercise from the burn set section was being dropped. I thought maybe I'd uninstall Workout Blender and then download it again. I originally installed it a long time ago so I'm hoping there have been some bug fixes.

Barbara

I haven't checked the forums in a while, did you try that, and if so, did it work? I haven't tried the blender lately

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.