workout blender installled but I can't drag my videos in

werkout kween

Hi,

I just installed the Workout Blender on my MacBook but when I open iTunes where I had purchased some downloads, they won't drag into the Workout Blender as demo'd.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Pat

Dragging videos into the Workout Blender

You should drag your videos from the folder where they are stored on your computer, not from iTunes. Lest us know if this solves your issue?

No, it should only take ten seconds or so to import a video. You would have to tell us more about your system for us to help you though. PC or MAC?, operating system etc...

Yes several people with iMac OS 10.5.8 have same problem. its been there since the first version... still waiting for a fix... I had it working after fiddling for quite a while but it broke again when I downloaded the newest verison.

Good to know. Thanks!

Buying these downloads has been nothing but a bust for me. I can't even run them on my 9 yr. old non-HD tv from my iPhone after buying AV cables for it.

I would have been better off buying the dvd's...

I bought composite AV cables which is exactly the number of ports on my tv.

I only get audio and no video.

I don't know why it doesn't work but I'm frustrated with all of this.

Can't play on a TV

Our Downloads will play on any TV. My guess is you didn't buy the right cable, but Curtis will be in on Monday and he can help you further. Did you buy your cable directly from Apple?

Here is some information that may help you from our website in the meantime.

To watch your iPod/iPhone content on your television, you will have to purchase an option AV cable directly from Apple, the Apple Store or your local electronics retailer that carries genuine Apple products. This cable can vary depending on your model of iPod/iPhone, and it is important to purchase the correct one. You also must know if your television has component (preferable) or composite video input available before buying the cable. Make sure that if you have an iPod touch, iPhone, or newer nano or classic that you purchase a genuine Apple cable, because they contain a chip which enables video playback through the cable. If you use a third party cable, the video will not work. Here are links to Apple’s website for the different types of cables:

Apple Component AV Cable

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB128LL/B?fnode=MTY1NDA0OQ&mco=MTA4MjE1NTU

Works with all iPhones and video capable iPods, including classics, nanos, and touches

Apple Composite AV Cable

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MB129LL/B?fnode=MTY1NDA0OQ&mco=MTA4MjUwMzk

Works with all iPhones and video-capable iPods, including classics, nanos, and touches.

Once you have the correct cable in your possession, connect one end into your iPod/iPhone’s plug and the other into your television (match the colors of the cable plugs to the corresponding colors on the audio and video inputs on your TV).

I thought that my tv needed a component cable (from the manual) so I bought one from the Apple Store. Turns out it consisted of 5 connectors when my tv only had the 3 and I only got audio--no video.

So then I ordered a composite cable--this time NOT from the Apple Store because they are at least 3 times the price --but still got the same result as the Apple Store cable--audio and no video.

For the amount I would have to pay for another Apple cable, I could buy 2 dvd's!

So far--not a fan of the downloads...

Incorrect cable

The cable you bought is not the correct cable and is why you can not see your videos. Unfortunately, you will see the cables like you bought advertised on the internet for a lot cheaper than the genuine Apple cable, but they will not work because they don't contain the special Apple video chip. The genuine Apple cable contains a special chip that allows video to played to an external TV. Only genuine Apple cables have this chip. The fake cables are sold on the internet and it is very easy to be duped by their advertisements.

After buying 2 cables now, I've been a little gun shy in buying another. I'm not convinced yet that my tv will play these but I guess I have to spend more money to find out!

External TV cable

If you have the right cable our downloads will play just fine. We've been selling downloads for over a year and have not had any reported issues of a person not being able to play one of our videos on an external TV from their iPod. You just have to make sure you purchase the right cable and buy directly from Apple.

The cable you bought is not the correct cable and is why you can not see your videos. Unfortunately, you will see the cables like you bought advertised on the internet for a lot cheaper than the genuine Apple cable, but they will not work because they don't contain the special Apple video chip. The genuine Apple cable contains a special chip that allows video to played to an external TV. Only genuine Apple cables have this chip. The fake cables are sold on the internet and it is very easy to be duped by their advertisements.

Oh no...I have a cable on the way that I ordered off the internet to use with my Ipod touch and I didn't order from Apple. :confused: Atleast now I am prepared for it if/when it doesn't work! Thanks for the heads up!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.