Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum

Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum This forum is for questions, comments and suggestions concerning our new Digital Download site (www.cathedownloads.com) with over 165 Cathe workouts for your IPod, IPhone, MP4 player, computer and Tv.

Workout Blender (094B) - Update

This is a discussion on Workout Blender (094B) - Update within the Cathe Downloads & Workout Blender Forum forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Originally Posted by SNM Videos That means you exceeded the maximum number of attempts. You will just need to open ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2010, 05:49 PM
Catheite
Barbara P's Profile Fields

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNM Videos View Post
That means you exceeded the maximum number of attempts. You will just need to open a ticket in the help desk and we will reset it for you. Have you tried to make a premix with the new workouts yet?
I do know what it means, but there is no way I tried downloading just one of them 9 times and not the others. I think I've tried them about 3-4 times each until yesterday. I did lose power last night twice and my download was interrupted, but it was on the first one and I think this is the 3rd one.

If your download is interrupted and doesn't complete does it still count?

I haven't tried to make a premix yet; I am waiting for all of them to be in the blender to give me the most number of choices.

Hopefully the "Help Desk" is in the Workout Blender Bug Forum Tracker. I am not really sure where else to open a ticket and several of the forums seem to overlap in purpose.

Last edited by Barbara P; 12-11-2010 at 05:52 PM..
Old 12-11-2010, 05:54 PM
Administrator

If your browser starts and stops it will be counted as an attempt each time. This is probably the biggest reason people have a problem when downloading and is usually caused by virus and security software that is trying to scan the incoming download. The link for the help desk for downloads is located at the top right of this page.

Last edited by SNM Videos; 12-11-2010 at 05:59 PM..
Old 12-11-2010, 06:40 PM
Bev S's Profile Fields

PUB still has chapter titles wrong?? I am having a LOT of freezing issues--same as before the update. Any way of fixing this? I am running Windows 7.
Old 12-11-2010, 07:17 PM
Administrator

Did you first click on the red "X" for PUB and delete it and then re-drag PUB into the WB? and are you using Windows 7 ...64 bit?
Old 12-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Bev S's Profile Fields

Yes to both questions.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:04 PM
sullivlg's Profile Fields

Default Error message when trying to install on Mac

I tried to install the update, but I get this error message "This application cannot be installed because this installer has been mis-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance."

I installed the latest Adobe Air, because that Icon comes up before I get the error message. I tried to reinstall the Workout Blender update, but again...same error message :<
Old 12-13-2010, 09:48 AM
Administrator

Hi sullivig,

It sounds like you are not dragging your Workout Blender application to the trash before you try to install the updated version. Could you verify that you are using the process outlined in this thread at the beginning for updating the Mac version? (Copied below) If you are doing this and it still is giving the error, please let me know and we will go from there. Thanks!

Mac

After the new installer file downloads from our web site, double click on the disc image (the file called Install_Workout_Blender_Mac_094b.dmg) to mount the installer disc. Next, and this is important or the update will not work, you must open your "Applications" folder, scroll down to "Workout Blender", and drag the application into the trash can. Next, go back to the Workout Blender installer, click on Install Workout Blender and follow the directions. When you launch the Workout Blender, all of your existing imported videos and workouts will still be there.

C A T H E D O T C O M
626 Delsea Drive North
Glassboro, NJ 08028

cwkapus@cathe.com